Sunday, February 19, 2017

#SexySnippets: "I've Never Felt This Free."


Welcome to #SEXYSNIPPETS!

Enjoy a sexy snippet from CONVINCING ROWENA - Passion Peak, Colorado 6.

This is the last book in the series, and is the only MF book in that series. Passion Peak's favorite couple, Van and Rowena Whitney, are close friends with many kinksters in town, but have never dabbled themselves.

In this scene, Van has given Rowena a flogger for Christmas, and she's finally ready to explore the BDSM lifestyle with her husband.

"Pretend I’m your sub today, and command me. If you want to make me wait to come, then make me wait. It’ll be that much sweeter when I do.”

He brushed a finger along her face, his eyes full of incredulity. “Where did all this come from?”

“I don’t know. I only know that I’ve never felt this free.”

You can purchase CONVINCING ROWENA and the entire Passion Peak, Coloradoseries by clicking HERE.






To see the other #SexySnippets, click the links below!


Follow #SexySnippets on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/SexySnippets

Follow #SexySnippets on Twitter! https://twitter.com/SexySnippets


See you next Sunday!!

8 comments: