Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturdays In Indy: Writing Again!!

So sorry I didn't give you a post last week! My muse finally returned, and I had to let her fly. And was it ever worth it!!

RELENTLESS - Tortured Love 3 - has been accepted by Evernight Publishing!! It took me nearly three months to finish it. That's the longest I've taken to write a book since my Carolyn Rosewood days.

RELENTLESS is the third book in my Tortured Love series. Here's the blurb...

For years, Blake the Snake, as he was known to his Alpha Chi Gamma brothers, took pictures of the conquests of auction winners having sex with their “prizes” at the fraternity’s annual Spring Bacchanalia. It was all in fun, until he stopped a young woman from being raped by the football player who had won her.

From that moment on, Blake Bombay’s life changed forever. He became obsessed with Kendra Kensington, and worked tirelessly to keep her safe. While watching her from afar, he plotted and planned for the day when she would be his. Trouble was, she didn’t know it. She never saw his face that night or learned his name. But that didn’t matter to Blake. She was his. She had always been his, and one day she would be with him forever.

Overall, it's been a great start to the New Year! Not only did I finally finish and submit another book, but I'm already working on the next one. It's called UNDENIABLE, and I hope it will be the fourth book in the Tortured Love series.

Also back on track are my healthy eating habits and a desire to workout again. The former is easy. Takes discipline and willpower, but I've done it before and I can do it again.

I wish I could say the latter is easy, too. Oh, don't misunderstand me. The desire is there. I love to workout. But I'm not young anymore and my body is seriously rebelling, even with the most basic moves. It's disheartening, but I'm not ready to give up. I will never be ready for that, so don't you despair.

I'm back to using my aromatherapy diffuser, my crystals, and I'm trying to do yoga. I say trying because anything other than standing poses right now are difficult. See above - body rebelling, and crappy knees. I mean BAD.

But anything worth having takes time and hard work, so I shall press on. I'm not dead yet.

Until next week, enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment