Wednesday, November 16, 2016

MidWeek Tease: "Give Me A Damn Blowjob!"

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering a sneak peek at my upcoming release, THE ALPHA'S SECRET MATE. This is the third and final in my Blood Moon Lynx series, and it releases next Tuesday - November 22nd!!

We continue with Stone's and Makenna's weekend adventure in Seattle...

“What do you want?” she asked, pulling away to grin up at him.

“Oh, not fair.”

Makenna laughed softly. “Just tell me and it’s yours.”

“You can’t turn my own words against me.”

One more lick, but she pulled away again as he tried to push her head closer. “Yes, I can. If you want it, ask for it.”

“You do realize that I’m going to spank your pretty ass for having such a smart mouth, don’t you?”

“I’m counting on it.” She fondled his balls, loving the texture of the skin on them. “Now tell me what you want, love.”

“Give me a damn blowjob!”

Makenna’s spine tingled at the way he shouted. It was so alpha.

“Sorry. Please give me a damn blowjob.”

“How could any woman refuse such a sweet request?” She knew she was pushing it, but she adored playing with him like this. Still, it was cruel to keep him waiting any longer. Makenna took his dick into her mouth, licking and sucking until his moans told her he was close. She alternated that with licking and gently sucking his balls, and thought he was going to come in her mouth, but he pulled out and lifted her to her feet.

“You won’t get pregnant with my jizz up your ass or in your mouth.” She gasped as he ran his hands along the backs of her thighs before lifting her up as if she weighed nothing. He pushed her against the third wall, sinking his cock deep into her pussy. She clung to him, crying out in pleasure as wave after wave of contractions rocked her entire body.

The thrusts were rough and merciless. Each one was accompanied by him grunting or growling, and Makenna could do nothing but wrap her legs around him, hold on, and enjoy the ride. He’d never fucked her in this way, so raw and powerfully. She didn’t want it to end.



Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.
If you want to read more from other authors, click the links and enjoy...








3 comments: