Sunday, October 23, 2016

#SexySnippets: We Don't Choose Our Mates


Welcome to #SEXYSNIPPETS!


This week's snippet is from my upcoming release, THE ALPHA'S FORBIDDEN MATE - Blood Moon Lynx 2. This releases TOMORROW!!

To keep up with all my upcoming and new releases, be sure to bookmark my website HERE.

“It’s not a choice. We don’t choose our mates. They’re given to us by fate. The second I looked into your eyes, I knew you were mine.” Arizona took her hands and held them. “You can’t approach this from the perspective I had any power to resist you, or to select an alternative. I did not. I never will.”


To see the other #SexySnippets, click HERE or HERE!!

Follow #SexySnippets on Twitter! https://twitter.com/SexySnippets


See you next Sunday!!


10 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet. He's so accepting of it all. Hope she is too. Great snippet, Ravenna! And congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. That level of confidence in the inevitability of the relationship is totally sexy. Congrats on the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds so genuine. Love the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah *swoons* gotta love that in a shifter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like they have a dilemma and the choice isn't their to make.

    ReplyDelete