Sunday, October 16, 2016

#SexySnippets: The Alpha's Forbidden Mate - Blood Moon Lynx 2


I'm thrilled to be joining #SEXYSNIPPETS each Sunday!


This week's snippet is from my upcoming release, THE ALPHA'S FORBIDDEN MATE - Blood Moon Lynx 2. To keep up with all my upcoming and new releases, be sure to bookmark my website HERE.


“There is nothing more stunning than a woman carrying the child of the man she loves. You will always be perfect in my eyes, no matter what your body looks like. Don’t you understand, Gillian? I love you.” He poked her chest. “The woman inside here. The one who is stubborn, intelligent, an incredible lover, and the kindest person I’ve ever met.”


To see the other #SexySnippets, click HERE or HERE!!

Follow #SexySnippets on Twitter! https://twitter.com/SexySnippets


See you next Sunday!!

6 comments:

  1. There's a lot of love there and he should continue to remind her she's sexy when pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I so swooned at this. Fantastic snippet, and so happy you joined us Snippeteers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snippet, Ravenna. Heart-warming <3

    ReplyDelete