Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MidWeek Tease: Your Call, Beautiful

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering a snippet from my latest release, IRREFUTABLE. This is the second in my Tortured Love series, and you can purchase it from Evernight Publishing by clicking HERE.

Jagger has caught Carolyn watching him jack off, while fantasizing about her, of course, and now he's desperate to have her...

The desire in her eyes nearly made him come in his pants. “I want to fuck your mouth, your hot, wet pussy, and your fucking gorgeous ass. I want to spank you until you cry, and then I want to fuck you again. Tell me you’ll let me do that, and I will suck your clit until you come so hard you’ll see stars.”

Desperation spread across her face. “Jagger, please…”

“That’s my price, Carolyn. This isn’t a negotiation. I’ll take nothing less than your complete and total surrender.” He released her face, even though doing so was fucking torture. He took a few steps back. If he couldn’t smell how fucking wet she was, maybe he could keep from simply tossing her onto the floor and taking her.

“Your call, beautiful. I’ll wait.”


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.
If you want to read more from other authors, click the links and enjoy...




8 comments: