Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MidWeek Tease: You Have Everything To Do With It

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering another snippet from my latest release, THE ALPHA'S TABOO MATE. This is the first in my Blood Moon Lynx series, and it's available from Evernight Publishing by clicking HERE.

Canyon has taken Fiera to a cabin only he and his family know about, so the two can finally be mated...

“Let me show you what to do.” He moved back onto the bed and knelt next to her, took her hand, and guided it toward his cock. “Wrap your hand around it, gently.” She did what he said. “Now move it like this.” He placed his hand over hers as a guide, while she imitated his movements from before. The contrast between the velvety smooth skin on his cock and the veins covering it was delicious.

“Too much!” Canyon moaned and moved her hand away.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?”

“No, sweetheart.” He stroked her hair. “I’m barely hanging onto my self-control. I don’t want to wait any longer, Fiera.” He grasped her face and pulled it toward his own. “I need to be inside you.”

The kiss he planted on her mouth was so hot, she half expected the bed to catch on fire. The room was as warm as an oven already. She knew that sensation had as much to do with her own body heat as it did from their combined arousal. Shifters ran hot, and there were two inside this cabin.

When Canyon pushed her back on the bed and clamped his mouth on her left nipple, Fiera cried out again as jolts of electricity raced through her body at his touch. She’d never felt anything like this! He sucked gently, alternating that with licking around the nipple, the areola, and the underside of her breast, until she was certain she’d lose her mind.

She clutched at his hair, tangling her fingers in it and surprised by its softness. When he switched to the other nipple, Fiera reached down between her legs and giggled at the wetness there. He glanced up, grinning.

“You find this amusing?”

“I’m soaked. I didn’t know I could get this wet.”

“Hope I have something to do with that.”

“You have everything to do with it.”

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.
If you want to read more from other authors, click the links and enjoy...




8 comments: