Wednesday, July 27, 2016

MidWeek Tease: "Its Really Warm In Here"

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering another snippet from my latest release, UNYIELDING. This is the first in my Tortured Love series, and it is a dark, contemporary, erotic, May-December romance available from Evernight Publishing by clicking HERE!!

Lynda has gone looking for Merrick in the apartment, and found him working out...

He sighed and ran a hand through his damp hair, which only served to increase her arousal. “I realize that. I should have told you. I didn’t think I’d be good company for you in that state of mind. I came here to calm down and lost track of time.”

“Well, for what it’s worth, I really enjoyed watching you work out.”

His features softened. “Did you now?” His gaze traveled over her robe and down to her bare feet, as if registering how little she wore for the first time. Lynda’s pulse raced, and her breathing quickened.

Should she tell him what had gone through her mind while watching him? Why not? Maybe it would help his mood? “The raw power … watching you pummel that bag. It mesmerized me. You’re so strong.” Good lord. Her voice had gone all smoky. Lynda wiped her brow. “It’s really warm in here.”

“It’s supposed to be.” His voice was low and gravelly now, and the tone sent shivers down her spine. “Keeps the muscles loosened up.”

He took a couple of steps toward her, and as the scent of sweat mixed with his own musky smell wafted toward her, Lynda’s mind came alive with erotic images of fucking him right here in this room.

He brushed his hand over the front of her robe, grazing her left nipple. “This is very pretty.”

She didn’t bother trying to stop her soft moan. “Thank you.” Her words came out in a whisper, and when Merrick moved closer still, she let out a tiny whimper. They were barely two inches apart.

“Are you afraid of me, Lynda?” It was a question filled with trepidation that she had to correct.

“No. Not at all. I’m so damn turned on right now I can hardly stand it.”

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading.
If you want to read more from other authors, click the links and enjoy...



8 comments: