Wednesday, April 20, 2016

MidWeek Tease: Define Virgin...

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering another snippet from my latest release, RUTHLESS TEMPTATION. This is book eleven of The Weathermen, and it released April 15th!!

Madison and Viggo have finished dinner at his apartment, and Viggo is trying his hardest to seduce her...

Before Madison had any time to react, he leaned over and kissed her, right on the mouth, and it wasn’t a chaste kiss. She made a surprised sound and then slowly brought her arms up, but before she got them around his shoulders, he released the kiss.

“Yum. You taste good.”

She stared at him, stunned, and very unsatisfied that he’d stopped.

“You’re very pretty, Madison, and very sexy. Now that I know what your lips feel like on mine, I want you more than ever.” He stroked her hair, and this time she wasn’t able to bite back the moan in time. “I know you want me, too. Why shouldn’t we have some fun while we ferret out the bad guys?”

“You’re very sure of yourself.”

His voice and his expression were so confident, and instead of finding that arrogant, she was even more turned on. It was nice to be with a man who wasn’t falling all over himself, trying to kiss her or paw at her with no more skill than a fourteen year old boy would display.

“We’re both adults,” he said. “We both know what we want.”

She stared into those blue eyes and knew she was toast. She couldn’t lie to him. He saw the truth in her eyes, on her face, and in her body language. If he shoved his hand down her pants right now he’d realize how wet she was, but he likely didn’t need to prove it. He already knew she was aroused.

“I’m not on the pill.”

“That’s all right. I use condoms on general principles. I have no social diseases. May I assume the same of you?”

“I don’t have any either. Thank you for bringing it up.” Should she tell him her limited sexual experience, or would he figure that out on his own? How wonderful would it be to make love to a man who had as much experience as Viggo?

He rose and offered his hand. “Why don’t I show you where you can take a few moments to take care of any personal needs?”

Her gaze went straight to his crotch, where an impressive bulge tented his pants. She stood and forced her eyes to his face. “All right. Thank you.”

His slight frown sent a sliver of doubt racing through her. “Don’t be afraid of me, Madison. I’m not going to ask you to do anything you don’t want to do. There are no whips or chains in my bedroom.”

She couldn’t help smiling. “I’m not afraid.”

“Something is bothering you. I wish you’d tell me what it is.”

“I have limited experience.” He’d find out anyway. Might as well get it over with before this went any further.

“Are you a virgin?”

Here it comes… “Define virgin.”


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from RUTHLESS TEMPTATION, the eleventh book in my series. You can find the first ten books - AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL, OBSESSION BY DESIGN, THE PRICE OF SECRECY, EXCLUSIVE ACCESS, A SLOW-BURNING DANCE, TAKING PASSION BY STORM, A COVERT CONQUEST, SURRENDERING TO CHANCE, SYSTEMATIC SEDUCTION, and HARDWIRED FOR ECSTASY HERE from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up with the latest from this series!!


16 comments:

  1. Nice snippet, Ravenna, and congrats on the new release! Damn, you write fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Define virgin! <- love it. She's adorable. I can't wait to read the rest of this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell if that's a yes or a no! And now I'm curious! Congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new release! I love that last line. Great tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in her definition. Great tease, Ravenna, and congrats on the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a hook! You meanie, I want to read more, lol. Can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete