Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MidWeek Tease: I'm The Lucky One

Welcome to MidWeek Tease hosted by Angelica Dawson!

Today I'm offering another snippet from my latest release, HARDWIRED FOR ECSTASY. This is book ten of The Weathermen, and you can find it HERE from Evernight Publishing!!

Emma and Atticus have just had another round of mind-blowing sex ...

“Best ever. I mean it. Twenty minutes. Then round two.”

She giggled. “Round two? Are you sure? You’re pretty old.”

He let out a surprised sound, then lifted her off and had her over his knees before she could do so much as yell. “Old? Old? Did you really call me old?”

Emma was laughing so hard she couldn’t answer him. When he smacked her ass, she liked it so much she couldn’t even work up a protest. He lifted her up again and cradled her in his arms.

“What am I going to do with you?”

“Anything you want.”

He groaned. “Don’t say that. I’ll hold you to it.”

“I mean it. I’m yours.”

He gazed into her eyes and shook his head slowly. “How did I get so lucky to find you?”

“I’m the lucky one.”

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from HARDWIRED FOR ECSTASY, the tenth book in my series. You can find the first nine books - AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL, OBSESSION BY DESIGN, THE PRICE OF SECRECY, EXCLUSIVE ACCESS, A SLOW-BURNING DANCE, TAKING PASSION BY STORM, A COVERT CONQUEST, SURRENDERING TO CHANCE, and SYSTEMATIC SEDUCTION HERE from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up with the latest from this series!!


14 comments: