Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: Surprise Teaser from Lily Harlem with MUSCLING IN


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I have a special guest!! Please enjoy a teaser from Lily Harlem's new release, MUSCLING IN!!

My husband has a secret. Desires he’s kept locked away in a deep, dark place.

Determined to pry details of this forbidden longing, I had no idea how much this new side of him would turn me on. So when I met the object of his lust I couldn’t let it rest.

Edward Moorland was a force to be reckoned with, a man who fought for his country and what he wanted. But did he want me and my husband? Would I ever experience his passion let loose or would I remain on the sidelines, watching, waiting, hoping?

One thing I knew, I wasn’t the type of girl to give in without a fight. I wanted to be part of the action too. More than part of it, I wanted to be in the goddamn middle of it with bells, whistles and fireworks when it all exploded. Yes…I wanted it all.


Coben opened the door and flicked on the hall light.

I stepped in behind him and kicked off my heels.

There was a sudden bang. A slam. He’d pushed the door up, hard.

“Cobe—”

His lips were over mine, his hands in my hair. The cool wall pressed against my shoulders as he backed me up.

I swept my tongue into his mouth, giving as good as he gave. Damn the taste of him, the urgency flowing off him in waves. It was enough to make my knickers wet and my nipples peak against the inside of my bra.

“Tease,” he said, kissing over my cheek, then nibbling my earlobe.

“I’m not…” I gasped as I clung to his biceps. Through his jacket I could feel they were tense, bulging. “I didn’t touch you again in the car.”

“Just by being there, next to me…” He paused as he cupped my right breast. “Just by wearing this sexy fucking dress you’ve teased me all evening.”

“What this tatty old thing?” I grinned, then groaned as he massaged my breast—not hard, but not gently either, just the way he knew I liked.

“Well if it’s that old and tatty it should come off.” He stooped, gripped the hem, then pulled it up. Luckily there was no zip and the material slid easily over my head.

He tossed it over his shoulder and it landed half on the floor, half draped over a potted plant that stood in a large burgundy vase.

“Fuck…” he muttered, his attention landing on the new cerise underwear I’d opted to wear beneath the tight black dress. “That’s so fucking hot.”

He kissed me again, pushing his erection against my belly. I had the feeling the underwear wouldn’t be staying on for long.

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



Click the image below to order MUSCLING IN directly from Evernight!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm SO thrilled to be your guest Ravenna - thank you for featuring Muscling In on Mid Week Tease.

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already got this on my Kindle ready to go. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this sitting on my Kindle too. :-) Fab tease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it, Lily! Great tease. Thanks for sharing, Ravenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would damn well hope not! :-D Great tease, Lily, and thanks for sharing with us, Ravenna.

    ReplyDelete