Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: A SLOW-BURNING DANCE


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I'm offering a snippet from my upcoming release, A SLOW-BURNING DANCE. This is book five of The Weathermen, and it releases October 16!! ...

Sela has just asked Damien how he knows he wants her in his life this soon...


"I know because your eyes pierced my soul when I looked into them on Wednesday. I know because last night was the most erotic, sensual, meaningful night I’ve ever had, with any woman. I know because I’m singing this morning, and the sight of you in nothing but that robe makes my blood boil. I know because if I didn’t think you’d run out of here, screaming, thinking I’d gone loco, I’d ask you to move in here with me today, and beg you to stay for the rest of your life."

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from A SLOW-BURNING DANCE, the fifth book in my series, The Weathermen, which releases October 16th!! You can find the first four books - AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL, OBSESSION BY DESIGN, THE PRICE OF SECRECY, and EXCLUSIVE ACCESS HERE, from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up with the latest from this series!!


10 comments:

  1. WOW! Intense declaration. Certainly not loco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice snippet, Ravenna, and congrats on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ,hell, I don't think he's uncertain. Great tease, Ravenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my heart is melting. Great tease! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm just melted on the floor. Mind the puddle! I cannot wait to read this, Ravenna. Fabulous tease!

    ReplyDelete