Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: EXCLUSIVE ACCESS - The Weathermen 4


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I'm offering another snippet from my newest release, EXCLUSIVE ACCESS. This is book four of The Weathermen, and it's available now!! ...

Julianne and Kane are about to get it on...


She reached underneath his hands and started to slide down the rest of the teddy, but he let go of her breasts and fixed her with a hard look. “Don’t do it. Keep your arms above your head or pinned to your side. If you touch this exquisite lingerie even one time, I’m turning the game back on.”

Her smile was knowing and so damn sexy he had to bite back a groan. “Right. ‘Cause you aren’t ready to burst yet. Just like me.”

Kane shook his head slightly. “You’re an infuriating woman, you know that?”

“Yes.”

“Seriously. Let me do this. Please? I’m enjoying it so fucking much.”

“So am I.”

“Then keep your hands out of my way.”

“Yes, sir.”

Oh lord. Julianne acting the part of a submissive. He couldn’t handle that. He’d lose his mind.

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from EXCLUSIVE ACCESS, the fourth book in my series, The Weathermen, which is available HERE!! You can find the first three books - AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL, OBSESSION BY DESIGN, and THE PRICE OF SECRECY HERE, from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up with the latest from this series!!


10 comments: