Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: THE PRICE OF SECRECY - The Weathermen 3


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I'm offering another snippet from my upcoming release, THE PRICE OF SECRECY. This is book three of The Weathermen, and it will releases TOMORROW!! Dominic and Angela are in his apartment and things are getting intense ...


Angela stepped over and opened the doors, and then she gaped at dozens of paddles, floggers, straps, an actual bamboo cane, and things she couldn’t identify, each hanging neatly on tiny hooks. He had every imaginable color, material, and size in there.

“Holy shit,” she whispered.

He was behind her before she had time to process the fact that he’d moved. He reached around and lightly caressed her hard nipples through the cotton. “I’m going to choose five toys.”

He moved his hands under the skirt and caressed her pussy, which was already wet again. “And then I’m going to put you over my knee and use each one on your lovely, round ass. You will take the swats I give you because you are such a bad girl.”

She moaned softly, and he flicked her clit with his thumb. Oh fuck! “In between using each toy, I will fuck you again.” Oh God… “I will fuck your pussy, and I will fuck your mouth. I might even fuck your ass.”

She was going to come if he didn’t stop touching her clit like that. Did he have any idea what he did to her? Probably. “If you come again, we will start all over again with the toys, and we will keep going until you learn to come only when I tell you that you can.” Yeah. He definitely knows what this is doing to me.

He turned her around roughly and cupped her face, his gaze dark and dangerous. She moaned again as hot desire swept through her. “Do you understand the rules, Angela?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “Yes, I do.” This had just become the most erotic afternoon of her entire life, and she couldn’t wait to see where it led.


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from THE PRICE OF SECRECY, the third book in my series, The Weathermen, which releases TOMORROW!!You can find books one and two - AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL and OBSESSION BY DESIGN HERE, from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up
 with the latest from this series!!


16 comments: