Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: OBSESSION BY DESIGN - The Weathermen 2


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I'm offering another snippet from my upcoming release, OBSESSION BY DESIGN. This is book two of The Weathermen, and it released on July 3rd!! Emmett and Liane are sharing an emotional moment from Emmett's POV...


He wiped the tears that fell from her face. “You won’t, baby. You won’t. I love you, too. Oh, Liane … I never thought this would happen for me. Never. But it has, and I couldn’t be happier about it. I am fucking head over heels crazy about you.”

Her breath came out in a loud gasp, and then she wrapped her arms around him and held him so tightly it was actually painful. They stayed that way for long moments, and then Emmett kissed her. He tangled his fingers in her hair, and then strayed down to her dress. She hadn’t worn a bra, so he simply slipped his hand inside and fondled her full breast.

She sighed into his open mouth and moved so he could reach the other one, too. How could he help but love this extraordinary woman? Emmett had no clue if they could be seen this high up, and right now he didn’t give a shit. He released her mouth and laid her on the wicker sofa so he could open her dress and suck those incredible tits.

Liane writhed and moaned under his touch. He’d never get enough of her. Never. He had her dress off within minutes, and then she reached up to take his dick out of his pants. “Fuck me, Emmett. Right here outside. Just take me. I need you. I need so badly right now.”


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from the second book in my new series, The Weathermen, which released on July 3rd!! You can find it HERE, from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up
 with the latest from this new series!!


8 comments: