Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mid-Week Tease: OBSESSION BY DESIGN - The Weathermen 2


Welcome to Mid Week Tease hosted by Sandra Bunino.

Authors: this is a great opportunity to spotlight a few lines or even a paragraph or two from a new release or backlisted title. Readers: you get to sample some delicious snippets! We’ll do our best to tease, titillate and tantalize you into the weekend.

Today I'm offering another snippet from my upcoming release, OBSESSION BY DESIGN. This is book two of The Weathermen, and it releases in just two days on July 3rd!! Emmett Radcliffe has asked Liane for something very kinky...


Liane sighed loudly as he crawled off the bed. It was official. The man wasn’t human.

“I’d suggest using the bathroom now.”

She did, and then when she returned to the room he was waiting for her, the paddle in his hand. He smacked it against his palm, giving her a gaze filled with molten lust. “Come over here.”

She couldn’t have disobeyed if she’d wanted to. When she stood in front of him, he smiled, and she shivered again. There was something so smoldering yet deadly in those ice blue eyes, and in the way his lips curled up when he smiled or grinned. The emotion on his face took on a life of its own.

“We’re going to do things a bit differently this time. For now, I want you over my knee, and I’m going to paddle you with this until you literally can’t take one more swat.”

She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. The excitement racing through her was crazy.

“You said anything…”

“Yes. Yes, I did.”

His eyes blazed with lust and need. “Then do you agree to let me paddle you until it hurts? I mean real pain?”

She swallowed hard. Could she do that? She wanted to. The images playing in her mind made her pussy wet all over again. It was the most decadent thing she’d ever entertained doing, and it excited her more than anything else he’d done to her. Did that make her a freak?

“What does that say about me? That I want you to do this?”

His gaze was soft and sympathetic. “It says you like it, period. It’s not wrong, Liane. Not if it’s consensual.”

“Thank you,” she whispered.

He pulled her close for a moment. “I’ve been fighting those same feelings my entire adult life. Hell, I had these fantasies before I understood what sex was. We’re born this way. And we’re not freaks.” He cupped her face. “Please don’t think that of yourself.”

How had he known? “In that case, yes. I want you to do that to me. Paddle me until I can’t take anymore.”


Thanks for stopping by and happy reading. If you want to read more from other authors, click the link and enjoy...



This is from the second book in my new series, The Weathermen, and it releases July 3rd!! You can find book one, AN APPETITE FOR BLACKMAIL, HERE from Evernight Publishing.

Bookmark the link below to keep up
 with the latest from this new series!!


10 comments:

  1. What a tender, important, and exciting moment for them both. But, Ravenna! You can't stop there!! You tease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think I'm halfway in love with him already. Fab tease, Ravenna :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippet, and congrats on tomorrow's release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely knows what she wants. Great tease, Ravenna.

    ReplyDelete